Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday with your family and friends! I had a most enjoyable couple of weeks spent visiting, eating, and binge watching The Good Wife - it was glorious!

I took down our tree yesterday and it was a little depressing, the house always seems so bare afterwards. Jeff walked into our bathroom and yelled "what happened in here?" to which I replied "I just removed the Christmas" (whomp-whomp).  It was also depressing to realize it's time to stop holiday eating.  Anyone in need of dozens of peanut butter marshmallow squares or shortbread? *help me*

I have my goals and to do's for 2017, but this year I have boiled my New Years Resolution down to one...

Enjoy the moment!

By this I mean be present, don't always be looking ahead, really and truly appreciate what is happening at this very minute. Cheers to 2017, let's hope it is a year filled with good health, happiness, lots of fun and a few miracles! Here are some of my favourite holiday moments.

Making Christmas Morning Crepes
 
 My mom, Finn and I Christmas Morning
Baby dressed as an elf
 Girl's Night Out

No comments:

Post a Comment