Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Peanut Lime Chicken with Cold Rice Noodles

My friend Nadia is an amazing chef, who always makes delicious, out of the ordinary meals; she's my #chefspiration. She made me this dish below and it left me craving it for two weeks, until I ventured to make it myself. I posted a picture on Instagram and many friends have been asking me for the recipe, so I thought I would do a quick post about it.
 
I didn't reinvent the wheel so I'll pass you on to the fancy lady that made this recipe so good -  Smitten Kitchen.

The only changes I did make were that I used chicken breasts instead of thighs and I ran out of fish sauce for the peanut sauce and it still tasted delicious! The mint is a must for toppings because it adds the perfect finish to all of the flavours!  This recipe can take awhile if you do all the parts at once, so I would recommend marinating the chicken and making the sauces the day before to save yourself some time.

Bottom line - just make this, it will not disappoint!

Assembly line of ingredients for Peanut Lime Chicken
Assembly line of ingredients

All ready to eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment