Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday-Funday

I am a BIG believer in Sunday-Funday's, in fact Sunday-Funday's are my favourite!

               What is Sunday Funday you ask? Good Question. I first came across this in Denver Colorado while there for a friends wedding. Sunday-Funday involved brunch, bottomless mimosas, build your own Cesar bars, hanging out with friends, being outside and doing fun things.


Picture from first Sunday-Funday.
Chelsey and I at a rooftop bar in Colorado


I decided that this fantastic invention (that turns an otherwise dreaded day-before-the-week-begins) should be a regular in my routine. It has since become a tradition between Jeff and I, although it has yet to include mimosas or ceasars...hmm I should get on that!

Summer time allows for the best Sunday-Funday adventures. Some of our favourites to date include:
Hiking over canyon

Zipline!

Walking at the Marina

Lake Hockey

Snowboarding in Lutsen

Lutsen Slides

Sooo much fun!

Like Mario Cart!



Today's Sunday-Funday will hopefully involve paddle-boarding, tennis, rollerblading and margaritas!

What are your Sunday traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment