Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Heather's Wedding

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Daigle!!

Sorry for my delay in following up. We had a blast last week!  I am still catching up. Heather was the most stunning bride! Thursday night all the bridesmaids slept over at Heather's parents house, we had a nice dinner, played some Heads Up (hilarious iphone game designed by Ellen...d/l it NOW!) and tried to get a good night sleep. The mother of the bride, bride, maid of honour and I didn't sleep a wink, but we were all so excited Friday morning it didn't matter.

You know what's fun? Being a girl and your job for the wedding day is to get your hair and makeup done by professionals while drinking mimosas..ahhhh it was fabulous!
Heather getting her hair did

Nikey's turn for beautification!

 The weather was overcast and a bit rainy, but it totally held out! I cannot wait to see her professional pictures, taken in the country on gorgeous green rolling hills. In the mean time here are some of the pictures me (and Jeff) snapped during the day.

Beautiful bride on our way to the church
Maids


Saying I DO!

The Newlyweds Celebrating on the bus!

Amazing group of girls!! SO much fun!

My fiance and Bff Cupcake Fight
 The Newlyweds are currently in Jamaica, likely drinking pina coladas! I hope they are having an amazing time!  Experiencing in all the fun for Heather's day made me even more excited for our wedding! Time is ticking!

Happy Friday! TGIF!







No comments:

Post a Comment