Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Family Pets

When I was in grade 5 we got a Bichon Frise that we named Joey...Joey was or I should is -  a spunky, pain in the ass, perfect family dog. He is 18.5 years old and has been in more family photos then my father. He has lived a really good life, unfortunately tomorrow he will be put down.

This breaks my heart, but the poor guy has lived a long, wonderful life. He is mostly blind and can barely get around and finally it is to the point that it is no longer fair. So, before I get into the story of our puppy, I have to give props to Joey who has been around most of my life.

Dogs are amazing animals, they become part of your family in a way you never thought could be possible. They love unconditionally and bring so much joy to a household.



Love you Jo Jo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment