Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

What I am thankful for...


During this season of Thanksgiving I have been thinking a lot about what I am thankful for, I could go on for a while, but here is my top list.

- Our beautiful new niece Emilia!
- Our furbaby who is going to be a Therapy Dog at the hospital!
- A beautiful city and country to live in
- Pumpkin everything and fall in general
- A big Framily scattered around the world that although far, remain so close!
- Hot baths on a cold day #preach
- The will power to live out our 6 week detox cleanse *this is preemptive...I am only on week 2...help!*
- For Pinterest, seriously what did we do before it? I have found so many great recipes lately! 
- My friend Nadia for getting me addicted to Cross Fit and my sister-in-law Jen for pushing my running limits and being an amazing coach!
- Grey's Anatomy for being my Thursday night entertainment since.for.like.ever
- For the people who read this blog and the conversations it has started
- For perspective, a sense of humour and our friends and family that keep it real
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

                                           Happy Friday Friends! Enjoy your weekend!
             Let me leaf you with a picture of my favourite tree (see what I did there? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment