Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Back to School Favourites: My Fall Must- Haves!

Let's face it, even when you are an adult, back to school means new clothes!

New season - new clothes - new me!

Well, not quite, but I am feeling like a new my new glasses with my new NIECE!!
newborn baby
Ahhh look at her!! She gets her own post - stay tuned!

 Here are some of my back to school must haves, see below for links. 

My Fall Must Haves - boots, scarf, slippers, leather jacket, tory burch purse, red lipstick, makeup brushes
 I realize its a very dark palette and I'm okay with that!
Drooling over this cozy grey coat - Soia & Kyo

Scarf - Zara

Makeup Brushes - Vanity Planet
I scored this set for $40 usd about a month ago and I LOVE them. Brush sets can always be disappointing, however these are not. They are so soft, great application and love the roll up package they come in. I have a few expensive brushes, but these are holding up and working just the same!

Mac Lipstick: highly rated Ruby Woo

Slipper- Ugg I have almost worn my first pair out, I love them. The hard soles are great for indoor/outdoor!

Leather jacket - Aritzia

Boots - Sam Edelman Nordstrom

Purse -Tory Burch Similar Here from Nordstrom










No comments:

Post a Comment