Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Must Read Book: Me Before You

I just returned from a Florida vacation, where I was treated to reading one of the best books I have read in a while. It is the kind of delightful read you cannot put down and you want the world to just pause so you can finish it. I had to share with you and hope you will read it. The book is called Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, find it here. There is also a sequel called After You, which I am patiently waiting to get from my mom when she's done, I have heard it's also amazing.



Me Before You by: Jojo Moyes




Me Before You is also soon to be a movie, but I highly recommend NOT watching the trailer until after you have read the book because it gives to much away. Me Before You is a sweet and entrancing love story that will warm your heart, while also making you ugly cry. I am not kidding, be careful where you read this book, it made for an awkward plane ride as I sobbed in the window seat haha.


If you have already read the book, or won't read it, see the trailer below. The characters are pretty close to what I pictured, I cannot wait to see it! Downton Abbey fans you will be excited to know Bates is in it!


Enjoy and Happy Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment