Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year, New Planner!

*NERD ALERT* My favourite thing about January is getting a new planner. Every year, I would spend hours looking for a planner that I loved, with the right design, features, and lists...but that I changed when I found Erin Condren. This genius woman has designed the most beautiful, useful, planners I have ever found. They are pricey, but worth every penny...especially if you use it as often as I do.

I will never convert to just an online phone/email calendar, much to my husband's dismay. There is just something so satisfying about having a physical planner to add things to, erase, plan with, manage appointments, add in things after I have already done them just to cross them out, #jkwhodoesthat #idothat!

You can design one with all of your own pictures, or use one of the designs that they have made. They have ones for teachers and even ones for wedding planning.

The best part of this company is that every year they take customer feedback and make them better, I mean truly better! I can't say enough good things about them. Here are some of the ones I have had over the last few years.



So RUN on over to http://www.erincondren.com and start your planning for 2016!

This is the design I picked for this year, can't wait to get it!





My favourite extras to add are
Markers - to colour code your  calendar 
Clip in meal planner and grocery list tracker
Carry all clutch - to contain your planner and all the junk you will fill it with 

I discovered this after my order, but they have added this $6 wellness journal to track your food, water and exercise.



                                                    Splurge away friends...you won't regret it! 
 
If you want to get $10 off your first order, comment below and include your email address so I can send you a coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment