Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I confess...


In light of my lack of blogging lately I figured a confession blog would be appropriate.

 I confess…

That I vowed to blog twice a week and I have already fallen off the map

That I am a Gemini and I like to do a little bit of everything and not a lot of one thing…unless that one thing involves eating peanut butter haha I love peanut butter!!

That I hate sleeping alone

That baking is my stress reliever

That watching movies is one of my favourite things to do, though I don’t get much time to watch them lately

That this summer I feel like I have no control over what’s happening and when and that it is flying by and that is a bit scary!

That I have I have a really hard time saying no when people ask me to do things

That I love rainy days & snowy days

That I am excited to wear fall clothes (though it has been so cold I pretty much am)

That I have seen EVERY episode of Grey’s Anatomy

That Christmas music is my favourite music

That I make a decision based on the saying “When in Rome” at least once a week

That too often lately I feel reminded life is short and that makes me sad

That I love organizing and secretly wish I could take a week of holidays to just organize everything I own

That my To Do list is a mile long

That I procrastinate on wedding related items

That I am excited for the wedding day, but really excited to be married and not planning a wedding

That I miss my friends in Australia and in London, Ontario and wish we lived closer!

That I LOVE wine, especially sweet white and especially cab sauv, and especially ice wine!

That I come from a long line of tea lovers, so my habit is justified

That I miss my university days and travelling around Europe

That I think I could live in Italy

That I can’t wait to go on a trip

That I should really get on publishing my bucket list as I think that would be fun for everyone to start one!

Okay there ya have it! I confess! Now I will try and get back on the bloggin’ train!

See you soon!
After rereading this I realize I should also confess I over use !! and although I take them out when I re-read I still have lots left (I guess im super HAPPY!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment